Sunday, March 08, 2009

A New Look!

Lately, you may have noticed that I haven't been feeling particularly inspired by my blog. So, I decided to redo the look of it! I have been working on this all weekend. And despite some needed tweaks here and there, it's pretty much done. What do you think?

The borders were all hand-drawn by yours truly. I think that they add a little something. All the icons on the left of the page are links to posts that are labeled as such. I have added a new category -- gardening, as Matt and I have been very busy in the yard of late. You'll notice that there is no link to my etsy shop. I am working on some inventory and hope to have some stuff there soon. And, I need to redo my shop's front based on the new look.

I hope that you enjoy it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

Loves it!