Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lily's Monthly Photo: Month One


In addition to Lily D's monthly photo collage, I am also going to do a monthly photo in the same spot in front of her chalkboard every month for her first two years.  Across the blogosphere there are a lot of moms that do this, so I knew I wanted to do the same for Lily.  The one that inspired me the most is Nicole Balch's Making It Lovely blog and the monthly photos of her children.   I just love her blog and style.  I also saw this blog post a while back and new I wanted to incorporate a chalkboard in the photo somehow.  That way, I can write her age and any little cutesy quip that Lily might want to say.  What do you think? 


3 comments:

Martha said...

I think it's a marvelous idea; love the chalk board. And what could be better than more pics of Lily D!

Dee said...

I LOVE IT !!!!

Jessica Baca said...

I LOVE this! So creative and fun!