Thursday, August 21, 2008

Project Wednesday

So sorry for the lapse last week. Matt and I had a meeting last Wednesday did not get home until late.

I recently made an iPhone cozy for my friend/boss for her birthday. I liked it so much that I decided to make one for myself. I adapted it from an iPod Nano cozy tutorial from Made by Petchy. And, of course, I had to personalize it with an embroidered "S". I think that it turned out pretty well. I'm still refining my sewing skills so perhaps the craftsmanship leaves something to be desired. I will probably make another one that is more like Petchy's with a ribbon closure and button hole opening for ear buds.

Next week I fear that I won't have a project to share. Matt and I are heading to Montana for a much-needed break. We'll be flying somewhere over North Dakota when Project Runway is on....sigh. But, maybe I will try to bring something on the plane to work on -- something to think about.

While in Montana I hope to get a tutorial in crocheting from my mom. Now, I'm not that big of a fan of crocheting, but my grandmother taught my mom and my aunt and I feel that for tradition's sake, I should learn.

No comments: